View Single Post
      03-24-2008, 12:51 PM   #41
Mikebuzzsaw
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Alpinewhite BMW e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itr-tribute View Post
Yes Mike, Everyone is clearly street racing all around you and wrecking into your car. I’m sure you must have to pick out pieces of glass from you interior every day. It strange that someone who is telling people to “Grow up” is the same person with a very naive comment concerning it being “ILLEGAL”. Just FYI, just because something is legal or illegal does not make it right or wrong. No offense but anyone who blindly follows HUMAN law is ignorant. It was legal for some old lady to sue McDonalds for serving her hot coffee, that does not make it right. I’m sure I can safely say that any intelligent member would disregard such an argument merely because of some legality.

Oh and BTW what exactly do you think is being proven on the track… that you are cool? Now try to tell me deaths never happen on a track. So now what, nothing separating the motive and outcome of street and track racing. Guess you can’t use that anymore.

All this danger you talk about goes right back to You do Not fix problems with draconian laws, you train the drivers to perform safely. This common misconception of everything is dangerous so let’s make it illegal is what is wrong with America. Wrecking does not Magically hurt less in other countries, those governments came up with a REAL solution to the problem, making it not only safe to drive but also keeping higher speed limits.
You have every right to have your opinion. We just disagree.

Let me ask you this real quick before I go. Would you promote/discourage your son/daughter to street race? This is not to disprove your argument or anything, it's just a curious question.
Appreciate 0