Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 Sedona Red 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Popov View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUX_nyc View Post
I was on the fence when I ordered mine but after the install I absolutely love it. Especially with the rieger diffuser. It's not for everyone but I've gotten nothing but compliments on it.
That looks great, especially with the diffuser! Unfortunately my car doesn't have the M-sport bumper, but I still think it'll look great.

Did you install using the included adhesive? Tut4u@ mentioned that it doesn't come pre-applied, so I'm planning on ordering some 3M tape.
In my personal opinion, if you have a 128i I'd stick with the M Performance spoiler. The M4 style will look out of place without other cosmetic mods to compliment it.

I had my own 3M tape but ended up being too wide to apply to both the leading and trailing edge, so I used the supplied tape (it was labeled 3M, whether it's genuine I don't know). It isn't difficult just take your time and make sure to properly prep both the trunk and spoiler before applying.

It's holding up well in the center section but it is lifting on one of the edges. I feel like it may be the mold of the spoiler not sitting perfectly flush but I could also be an error I made during install.
Appreciate 0