View Single Post
      10-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #9
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg@DetailedImage View Post
Thank you for the purchase and I hope this helps resolve the situation. If not you'll have to step up to a medium cutting polish like I listed above. Good luck!
You guys never disappoint...your website said I would be receiving the product on Monday, I received it today! Thank you for outstanding service and great products!

Greg, I have a question. The bottle says to rinse the car off first so I'm assuming the product is to be used while the car is wet, since I will be working on an area at a time and rinsing off. The water spots are gone from washing the car and using white distilled vinegar, but as I described before, if looking at the car out in the sun just at the right angle, there are very faint marks around the borders where each drop used to be - I'm assuming this is a minor case of etching. Again, very difficult to see, but because I am ultra picky I decided to give this product a go. Once you confirm the points I just mentioned, the question becomes: is it ok for me to apply it to the hood and fender since those were the affected areas? or do I truly need to work on 2"x2" areas at a time? I will do whatever it takes in order to get the proper result, however, given that half of the hood and that same side fender were the affected areas, I was thinking of applying CG WSR on these two body panels and then rinse off.

Please let me know your thoughts and thanks again!

Last edited by 1SerieStud; 10-23-2010 at 10:16 PM..
Appreciate 0