View Single Post
      04-15-2023, 12:48 AM   #5
bimmerchic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135I CONVERTIBLE

Garage List
Angry

I responded to an ad on Facebook Marketplace for my dream car for $8,500 but they didn't respond. A few days later an ad went up with the same car for $10,500. When I messaged and asked why they changed the price she responded immediately that that car was worth way more than $8,500, that $10,500 was the correct price. Before I purchased the 2012 BMW 135i Convertible, I specifically asked Tasheena Guidry if there were ANY mechanical or cosmetic issues and she said NO! That the car was perfect. When signing paperwork she pretends to look for title on her desk when she knew she didn't have it. She promised to mail it the next week and it's 4 months later with no attempt on her part to even start the title process. She also told me that they had trailered the BMW to deliver it to the dealership for me to pick up. I thought that was odd but now I know why. They were scared they may not make it. I now have proof they bought the car for 8k less than she sold it to me for. The CONDITION listed as STATIONARY (with engine problems does not move) and alsolisted WITH MECHANICAL PROBLEMS. The first week the car started running hot and I noticed an entire part completely missing. The front air intake duct NOT EVEN THERE. None of the parts toward windshield were even attached. They also cut off all the computer warning lights. It needs an engine, engine mount, radiator and who knows what else. I paid $10,700 cash for a piece of junk. When I contacted to Tasheena Guidry she was rude and denied everything. Everything that woman has told me was a lie. Do not buy anything those people are selling!!!! Now that she knows im going public she decides to send me a photo of a title with my car info on it. It's in a man's name in Mobile, AL. All their reviews that I have found online have been horror stories just like mine!! Not one single good review for Alboet Motor Sports!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by bimmerchic; 06-13-2023 at 11:15 AM..
Appreciate 1
N55135i269.00