Bimmer-Bob
!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by asbrr View Post
Like anything, experiences have varied. I had my bilsteins warrantied successfully with no problem. Issue for me mainly was a supply problem since they were moving factories.

I got about 60,000 KM out of my fronts, roads are terrible in my area so I'm sure that's why the fronts went early. Rears are still going strong at about 90,000 km.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Like you said, experiences can vary. At first, I was happy with them, but after a while I thought mine (B8s with ECS install kit) were bumpy and uncomfortable at lower speeds. They absorbed road imperfections great when going faster, though. If I had to do it again I would probably go with something different because of how they felt at lower speeds. Had no issues with quality but didn't have them on the car very long before I sold it.
I had a set of PSS9 coilovers that lasted a little less than 10,000 miles/15 months before the right strut blew. Luckily the whole set was rebuilt under warranty (and then sold). I switched to Ohlins and haven't looked back.