tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
Wow

Ok, this is exactly what I mean...everyone is making a big deal out of it because ia the New England Patriots

Remember when ODB (obeckham jr) made that awesome catch and everyone was like OMFG, Wow, unbelieveable...if that was caught by a Pats player everyone would say that they cheated with sticky gloves

2001 11-5 (1st)
2002 9-7 (2nd)
2003 14-2 (1st)
2004 14-2 (1st)
2005 10-6 (1st)
2006 12-4 (1st)
2007 16-0 (1st)
2008 11-5 (2nd)
2009 10-6 (1st)
2010 14-2 (1st)
2011 13-3 (1st)
2012 12-4 (1st)
2013 12-4 (1st)
2014 12-4 (1st)

Everyone must be F'ing stupid since Pats has been cheating for the pass 13 years

Spygate, every team in the nfl have spies but Belachick took it to the next level...he cheats

Next season, the Pats went 16-0 to proof something

Last yr, Belachick out coached two teams in the playoffs and got alot of heat saying hes bending the rules. He was but he simply "Out Coached" them....he was fukin brillant in my eyes but if I was a fan on the other team I can see why there are so much hate

So someone decides to pick on a ball to accuse them of cheating when every QB in the league knows they do the same. When i say the same it doesnt have to be deflated balls but some form of munipulating them.

When you're that good for over 10 years...someone is going to try to take you down
"Everyone" is not. I'm part of "everyone" and my objections have nothing to do with New England's being the team in question. That it's the Patriots has nothing to do with it for me because there's only one circumstance in which I'm a football fan at all, and that circumstance is the Redskins being in the game. The Redskins have been so "not in the game" for the past 20 years that I've for about half of my adult life not been a football fan at all, much less a Patriots fan or non-fan.

The fact is that but for it making the news and my circumstantially hearing it on WTOP (D.C. news radio), I doubt I'd have known about it. I can assure you it didn't make news I'd have noticed in the PRC and the rest of South Asia, which, aside from airplanes, is where I spend the bulk of my time.

Red:
I don't care who does it. I don't care how often they do it. I don't care who gets caught doing it and who doesn't. It's wrong and it's cheating every time any team does it until such time as the NFL changes the rules of the game to the extent that it no longer is cheating.

If you or someone else shows me another team that deliberately deflated their footballs, I'll write/say exactly what I'm saying about the Patriots having done so. Depending on the circumstances, I may even take a more rigidly negative stance about it. I'm certainly not going to have a less strident view about any team that willfully under inflates their footballs.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0