spxxx
Boost
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1wheelieforfun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxxx View Post
Are you local to the bay area? I picked up the Ikon APR knockoff and picked up aftermarket 8in stands and custom fabbed mounts & ABS end plates for the wing.

Cost about $300 total for an adjustable carbon wing with aluminum risers/stands. VERY happy with the performance of it + my vented hood. Feels pretty balanced
I really like the wing and how it came out, well done! Could you shoot me a PM with the specific parts list, I'd love to have a crack at fabbing this setup myself. Unfortunately I'm on east coast, and my season is over for the winter. So it just gives me more time to squander my earnings away on aero and other tidbits. I'm intending on trying out the MKAH motorsports rear diffuser they sell for e36 fitment. I've contacted them and he said it can be a relatively easy fit they think with a little 'knowhow.'

Bummer to see what just happened, hope you get her sorted out in time for your next event.

GL
I ghetto rolled the fender and it actually ran a 2:05 with the bent arm/rim but had some issues under braking and the didn't want to risk it after noticing the damage. I have spares of most parts at home so the car will be fine for next weekend.

I'd be willing to fab it up for you if you're interested, I'll PM you when I'm home from the track

In other, more positive news... I'm picking up a trailer this week after testing some out over the past few months. Very Stoked!!