View Single Post
      05-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #64
josephvman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M Valencia Orange

Nice write-up Dan and congrats on the new car. I'm pretty excited about my ED at the end of next month. I have to say that I think it's bad form to be riding the 'dragon' and crossing all over the centerline on virtually every left corner apex, and practically completely across the line on some. The guys on my motorcycle forum would crucify you if they saw it, and the big complaint there is that guys ride it who don't know what they're doing, or guys ride/drive it that do, and still use it as their personal racetrack with a complete disregard for what might be coming in the other direction. It's good that you didn't have the misfortune of someone driving the same way coming at you. You're obviously an experienced driver with plenty of track time, so you're more than capable of having a good time without potentially putting someone else at risk on that road. I drive as fast as anyone, but I make it a point to keep it between the lines on the street. A potential scare or slight incident on four wheels can easily kill someone on two. Take this for what you may, and enjoy the car.
Appreciate 0