Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i E88

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditcher View Post
Looking good man. I hate to think how much you put into that. LOL You going to do any internal work?
Not yet. Im basically just putting it all in and taking it slow and easy. While i dial the turbo and meth and see how my fuel is. Ill be saving for the next job. Either lsd , axels, trans adapter, and a fuel pump overdrive system.
Or the looks part: cf hood, trunk ,diffuser, bumper, paint & wheels & coilovers
Not sure which is next yet.

So this weekend was productive, painted calipers, new rotors, pads, stop tech brakelines, m3 control arms and new rsfb.
Some issues, fcp sent me 2 rear upper right side arms. Gotta get that shipped asap.
First 3 subframe bushing were so easy, the last one my tool ceased up and couldnt get it off or the bushing out. Had to saw the top and bottom off and go buy another threaded rod. BTW that tool is awesome!!!
And i got pushed back a full day because my oem brakepipes are all crudded up and i twisted the head off one trying to get it unstuck.
Since my car has to wait for the control arm to show up. Im gonna do a few more things i planned for another day while its on the jackstands
Attached Images

Appreciate 0