Rep
Drives: 2020 m4 comp vert

Garage List
2020 bmw  [0.00]
  [9.00]
  [0.00]
  [9.50]
2018 bmw 230i xdrive  [8.50]
for the best options for audio in our cars..its always speakers speakers speakers... since they are the only thing you hear! the 4 inch in the door suck.. so I would recommend, well pretty much anything is better than whats in there.. I have chosen the diamond audio hex 4inch.. as far as tweeter goes, I choose pioneer premier tweeters, now I would recommend a min. 50 watts per, and 75 for conv. underseat midbass units, well with no eq, go jenhert or morel, if you are smart and add an eq then you can get away with the sws from earthquake.. now amps.. I cant tell you what to buy here, there are way way to many excellent amps, I choose jl xd as they are tiny with great power. as far a sub goes.. try a jl 10w3, or kicker solo x10. both work well.. now good sound is easy, just due the following upgrades, great sound is what we want,! to this extent you must run some kind of dsp. I would highly recommend the zapco dsp-8, or the arc audio dsp8. Now we can manipulate the sound and tailor it to exactly what you want, with proper time alignment, proper phase, proper balance, and proper equalization..
Appreciate 0