Drives: BMW 3

Garage List
1996 320iT  [0.00]
2003 M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
This info came from my JRZ distributor and authorized rebuilder. If they can't stand behind the product and service them, it's hard for me to do the same. RS Pro's on the other hand is perfectly fine.

As much as I want to carry and sell the RS and RS1 line, the info I received really discouraged me from doing so.
Harold - shoot me an email if you are having issues.

From the horses mouth as an authorized JRZ distributor and rebuilder, and supplier of triple-digit numbers of sets of the JRZ RS over the last bunch of years (I was surprised also, but I looked it up) that is JRZ's ONLY non-remote reservoir damper to date, I am surprised to hear this also. They can be a little slow at times because they are a smaller specialized company, but their level of issues is miniscule and they don't shy away from solving anything. In fact, in the club racing market where many are hard on equipment but haven't developed maintenance intervals to match, I am just starting to see a few sets come in for service (most sold 4-5 years ago).

Also, with the RS-1 to my knowledge having only been sent out one set per marque to distributors for testing and a pending full-line launch, I have the only BMW set I know of in the US on my E46 and I can tell you with 100% certainty they are performing to expectations.
Appreciate 0