View Single Post
      09-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #27
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateNYBMW View Post
Appreciate all the info and the recommendations. But what are my snow tire options if I want to stay in the standard 128i size, 205/50-17, in a runflat tire? Are Pirellis the only option, and how do they perform?
The Pirelli's perform well and they are the best choice. The Continental TS810S SSR comes in that size also, but people are not very fond of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwillcutts View Post
Gill,
The OEM wheels on my 135 convertible are 17x7.0

These Sport Edition A7 are wider: 17x7.50

Is that a big deal? Will they fit still?

Also, do you sell the BMW wheel-caps that fit in these, or do I get that from BMW?

Also, the tire pressure sensors are out of stock, any idea when you'll have them ?
Thanks!
The A7's fit, as do all the other wheels listed for the vehicle. The A7 takes the BMW caps as listed above. We do sell BMW caps for $6 each. We expect sensors the first week of October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekozer View Post
Gil - Any experience (bad or good) with the General Altimax Arctic (w/o studs)? I have to consider them just based on the price. Tire Rack reviews appear to be decent.
They are decent for the money, and much better than all season tires, but won't ever be confused with the best in class by Bridgestone, Michelin and Dunlop.

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0