elitesales305
shmo
United_States
Rep
Drives: honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDirection View Post
Hey guys,

Weird request I know but is anyone in the Mississauga/West GTA area who has an N54 with catless DP but stock midpipes and exhaust? If so, can I come take a whiff of your car?

I'm trying to decide between catted and catless based on tolerability of smell.

I'll bring you a coffee.

Thanks,
NewD
Sooo.. i recently went fbo.. catless..
I never use ac.. so that goes to show u its not that bad.. when i cold start.. ill let it warm up.. when i reverse out of the parking spot.. i run into the exhaust fumes obviously.. thats when i smell it.. but realy its more of a gas smell than noxious gas.. kinda like the quick smell of gas ay the station filling up.. moat people think its gonna be like riding in an old iroc , where it felt like u were in ur garage with the car on and the door shut :...
Totally bareable!
I think u should b more worried about the fucking noise ur gonna make after the dp and the tune ur gonna need.. i have ppk stock on my car... and when i went catless dp , it was aply renamed the pp-ak47

Now that i think about it.. i had the burnt pop corn smell for a bit but it quickly went away.. i think thats just a by product of oils on the surface of the dp or whatever.. i dont smell it anymore