1and1
Loves me some MHD!
United_States
Rep
Drives: faster than he should...

Garage List
'09 135i  [10.00]
For tint, no question, use SuperDave- windowtintingtallahassee.com
Been using these guys for decades, always been excellent work.

Shops- I generally do all my own work. I've used one shop here in 20 years, to get my oil pan gasket done on the 135. I had em do the water pump & thermostat too since they were right there and it couldn't get any easier. Shop was europeanedgeoftallahassee.com and wasn't overly pleased for a list of reasons- Job was $1500, but they didn't put coolant back in the car and tried to send me on my way (dash lit up with low coolant warning), didn't tighten the control arms back to the sub-frame (under braking the front end shook like it would fall apart), left grease stains on the headline like tech had grease on their hat and rubbed headliner when exiting car. Tried to tell me the rad plastic side tank was cracked- it's not, still running same one, which I installed myself not too long after getting the car. Said they test drove it upon completion of repair, clearly they didn't... So, not a recommendation, rather a heads up for one shop, and a clear reminder to me why I do my own work....

Must be rant monday...
X1 - E84.N20 2013 MGM - JB4 - The Wife's, now with new turbo & ewg
Appreciate 1
Blu3RSX27.50