03-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #542
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
Ok, again a lil off topic. WHERE can i find aluminum pedals for my 10' 135 that FIT??
I just tried these //M aluminum pedals I got from someone on here, thinkin that each pedal have a rubber cover that pulled off n then the bare pedal underneath would have drill holes to match the alum. pedals...well no such luck, the brake pedal is solid steel under the rubber cover, and the accel pedal doesnt even have a cover, just a one-piece rubber pedal. Im sure as hell not drilling holes to match these pedals into the solid pedals I have now, so are there any alum. pedals anyone sells that either slip over these or stick..i dunno.

Kinda ticked cuz i was thinkin since I got the m sport package n all, that the car would come with all alum pedals, whereas I got just a half alum. dead pedal, thats it

Sucks cuz i was REALLY lookin forward to gettin these installed..
+ 1

I bought some off ebay, pretty sure they are the same but I'm not very impressed with the quality. Also, I didn't know the brake pedal was solid metal!! No luck drilling through it, not really keen to either
Appreciate 0