2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by duder13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor///M View Post
YOLO. Get a 135, you'll be spending $$$ to make it feel like a 1M. I'd go the 1M route to enjoy your youth while you're young and not wait till other life's responsibilities come into the mix.
I think that's controversial advice for a 25 year old, when a higher mileage 1M would cost something like $40K+ more than a 135i, and putting $5K-10K into the 135i would having it running rings around a stock 1M.

The 1M was a no-brainer when new, and it would probably still be worth it if a used one was only $15K more than a used 135i, but you're certainly paying the collector's tax for it now, and I'm not sure that's wise for the OP.

I mean, for the price of a 1M, the OP could buy a 135i, mod it, and then add a 60K mile one of these on top of it.

[IMG]https://file.kbb.com/kbb/vehicleimag...e_pscay141.jpg[/IMG]
While I would agree with you on that one, and am prudent like yourself and several others, the man asked for convincing. I tried to deliver.
And that's what it's all about!

OP, go for it!
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 0