View Single Post
      10-09-2007, 07:07 AM   #74
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by atr_hugo View Post
You didn't answer my question, what are your automotive credentials - answer up - you who must resort to 'penis' arguments. Sheesh, that's the best you got? As Bugs Bunny is want to say, "What a maroon".

Oh and by the way - you assasinate your character everytime you post. ; -)

lol...

How many people have to vouch for their credentials to post on this forum and debate..? Why are you asking for mine? Why do my credentials matter to you..?

Your quips have nothing to do with the subject matter, they are centered around me. I'm glad my post spark your interest and i'm facinated that I matter so much to you, Unfortunatly, your post hold nothing of value to me and their venomious nature leaves alot to desire.

Anyways...

I think the 135i will probably run 4.8s in stock form with a few good launches. I think once people get some break-in on the n54 and it loosens up a tad, you'll see people using aftermarket mods such as PROcede and you then start to see 0~60 times of 4.3'ish with a conservative tune.
:iono:

Its hard to tell what effect the single exhaust will have on the performance of this 1'er and it still needs fatter shoes to get the best 0~60 times. Though (again) I cannot see the 135i being any slower than the 335i.

-Garrett
Appreciate 0