View Single Post
      10-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #76
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by zba857 View Post
Garrett you are the one that attacked his intelligence,etc.. Why are you so surprised that he is asking how much you got?

The fact of the matter is... When you talk all big like you know it all... People are going to wonder how you came to the point of infinite knowledge.

Of course his 'quips' have nothing to do with the subject matter... The second part of your post is the first ON topic thing you have written! You instigated this whole ordeal!

Please this isn't an attack or a fanboi atr_hugo post.. Im just trying to help you realize that your shit stinks too so we don't have to run into this again.

No harm no foul..

I think 4.8's are definitely possible. Especially since they lowered the official time of 5.3(same as e92) which we knew was bogus. But really it's not going to be much faster(could be slower) than the 335i. If you follow the 1/4 mile weight estimate. -100lbs=-0.1sec Then the 80lbs "is" going to make a .08 sec difference throughout the whole 1/4 mile. The -80lbs will hurt the 0-60 and the smaller tire contact patch isn't going to help either. I doubt the exhaust is going to effect power output.

/benchracing

Zak

Ps. Thats the last time you will see me bench race

A civil retort on his part would've indicated intelligence... no?

The one problem I do have with the 135i is that it's not a true dual exhaust like the 335i. We know some over at E90Post.com are getting 4.3s (0~60mph) with PROcede, I'm just wondering if there is a point in which the 1'er will will struggle due to this limitation.

Not that I'm after total acceleration but I do like effeciency.

So, for those who are looking to maximize their output might want to ponder that shortcomming aswell.

I will be happy if in stock from the 135i pulls a 4.8s

-Garrett
Appreciate 0