04-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #33
Evolved
Bad Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbenz07 View Post
^ everything sounds accurate accept the grown up part. IMO the x is more adult then the 1, I'm only 5' 7 and the 135 hurts my back when trying to sit in it. My x is just as fast as a 1 with 4 doors and room for a baby seat but doesn't look like an ugly hatch like the sti, while the 1 can barely fit a lamp in the back seat when coming home from one of those impromptu trips to ikea with wifee. Also, keep in mind that the x was built as the more mature version of the ix, mistu could have easily developed another car that DOMINATES all in sheer performance the way the ix's did and still do (race a ix you'll be annihilated) but they created a monumentally advance handling vehicle, that is more environmentally friendly and technologically advanced with its aluminum engine and s-awc, and nav system. Much nicer interior although still plastic, seats in the x are untouchable (so nice).
That guys review didn't make any sense any way. He complained about the Evo having too stiff of a suspension for DD and yet he goes on to say that he replaced the stock suspension of the 135 to make it more comparable to the Evo.

Then he goes on to complain about a blind spot saying it almost caused an accident even though he openly admits to not "really pay attention when changing lanes".

Evo's are know to have "notchy" trannies and "low" gearing as well.
Appreciate 0