Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
But honestly if HP Autowerks / Harold is supporting SleK and putting his reputation on the line for them then you know it is a quality product. Harold is one of the few vendors in our community that provides exceptional customer service and knowledge.

This isn't SleK's first rodeo, they created this brand to cater to the BMW crowd. If you really want specific history and links to other products I am sure SleK would be more than happy to provide it. Or next time I am visiting I can just take a picture of the 150k Porsche Panamera Turbo that they have sitting in the facility having its hood and etc cut up to have a kit created for it. If someone is trusting a company with 150k+ prototype vehicles then you know it is the real deal.

1. I am willing to believe in SleK just a wee bit more just because Harold/HP are involved. That being said I still don't like the price

2. I believe they are a company...and they intend to do this. But just like I mentioned above Vorsteiner is the real deal as well and STILL had fitment issues. I guess we really will have to wait until some people receive a production finished lip.
Appreciate 0