elitesales305
shmo
United_States
Rep
Drives: honda

./.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiflicious View Post
UPDATE: okay so I've now gotten two estimates and a check is on its way to me right now. First body shop estimated 4k. The at fault drivers insurance estimated 2.9k and wrote me a check for that amount. Neither body shop removed or dismantled anything. Here's the thing- I can get a carbon fiber trunk lid, carbon fiber diffuser, and a painted bumper for less than half of that amount. However the only thing I'm worried about is the SES light that's been coming on more and more recently since the accident. It's only started occurring a day or two after the accident so I know it's related. I believe it's due to the vapor/charcoal canister getting damaged in the impact since the majority of the damage is on passenger side rear. In your guys' experience, how much can I expect to have to pay to fix that? Will the cost be high enough that it'd make more sense to have the body shop fix everything through insurance or will the cost be low enough that I can get the upgraded body parts and fix the evap problem and still have a good chunk of change left over?
let me find out ur staging accidents brah???
no , for real.. how can I go about this hahahahah j/k
ahhhh so fucking sweet.. I know it sucks to get hit.. but when u get a bunch of bits for the car and some severance $$