View Single Post
      01-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #69
BavarianN54
Banned
Rep
Drives: 135i

Nunka, you put it pretty well and we are mostly in agreement. With the exception about performance, the OP made it clear in the first post that's one of his queries and it came up a couple more times so it is something he is interested in hearing about. You can't just dismiss that in his thread.

You guys love your cars and I get that. Most of us do and that's why we shelled out good money to take them home, me included. You guys made that perfectly clear in this thread( any many similar ones) how you feel about the new I4T. Just go count the negative adjectives in this one alone. Fine, you like what you like, we all get that and most don't have a problem. The problem arose in this thread because someone cried about an opinion I made on a question, posed by the op looking for opinions and he was quick to make public his displeasure.
You like the 128 for reasons and others might like the N20 or N54/55 for different reasons or would maybe choose the newer engine, maybe not. But ones opinion is his opinion, someone crying that they don't like mine isn't going to make me avoid a thread where someone else is asking for opinions.
I'm sure both of us will enjoy our cars for a long time.
Appreciate 0