View Single Post
      04-27-2011, 01:01 AM   #50
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
Adrian.. I am not disputing your wealth of knowledge when it come to tuning and dyno's..

I have already agreed with Kenny to meet for the Advan dyno day when he makes a booking if I am available.

I am just informing you on what information has been relayed to me from Tune house..

["Whatever makes you sleep better"].. Come on mate.. I am not a tosser who talks out of school for my own gratification or self worth..

Chill out..

Joe
Sorry to come down on you mate, and I misunderstood your previous post. I read it as "Tunehouse says this so this must be the truth". I have worked with many workshops around Sydney (including tunehouse... lets just say I was there to impart knowledge on them... not the other way around), and I know which ones have good knowledge and skills. A comment like that from tunehouse does not warrant much respect IMHO. So apologies for that comment mate.... Somtimes my past can rev me up a bit. The truth is that there are far more after self gratification then not in this world of forums, but I should give people the benefit of the doubt.

I look forward to seeing what your car does put out at Advan. Your car is a healthy car no doubt, and will be interesting for the dyno comparison.

Cheers,

Adrian
Appreciate 0