09-10-2017, 11:40 AM   #4
MattF407
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Mineral Grey 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric in RVA View Post
Send that Burger CDV back and save your money. Disconnect lines from each side of CDV and the reconnect without CDV.

Even if you wanted a CDV body there (back when car was in warranty) you just push the guts of the valve out with a screw driver..

No one should spend money on a CDV and those that sell them should be ashamed of themselves.

Great car and nice list of mods....get those M3 control arms on that list soon. Nice improvement.
Unfortunately, the valve was bought around the time of purchase(~32K) while i was still under warranty, but I appreciate your advice and input on the subject. I am going to do the delete in a week or so, and figure out if anyone would really want the valve on the FS section (maybe someone under warranty).

Thanks for the recommendation on control arms, this is definitely on the list. It just so happened to be a sale + new financial situation that motivated the current purchase list. I will be looking at sourcing control arms and a few other suspension goodies around Dec - Feb, if things continue along this path.
Appreciate 0