View Single Post
      03-28-2019, 10:47 AM   #2312
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Also...thank you for the "in-shape" comment. This is something that I have dedicated myself to for 20+ years.

People these days want immediate results. Results come, but it takes consistency and figuring out what works for you.

I was lucky enough to get hooked up with a guy who is a nationally ranked competitor in his sport, and learned what kind of work ethic it takes. It's a lot of suffering...well the diet part anyways. I like the training, but even now at work people know not to invite me out to lunch with them as I have turned them down so often.

But they understand I have goals I'm trying to accomplish...and they respect that. I mean I have loosened up a lot in the last few years. But for the longest time the gym and what I ate took priority over everything but my family and career.

Even now, my wife and I prepare dinner together every evening, but we rarely eat the same thing. But she is fine with it as we are sharing time together. And when I have a workout that falls on a weekend...I drag here to the gym with me!
King Rudi13154.00