10-24-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianf2002 View Post
What's that got to do with not replying to customer queries and complaints?

Scorpione's product is not the same as in the photos on their website, I have seen the iCarbon and it is superior in finish hands down. Perhaps yours isnt an iCarbon as you purchased 2ndhand?
I can notice the defects in the mesh from a few meters away in the sunlight... Maybe I have 20/20 vision!
I just edited my post and told you that it was the weekend, you posted pictures and etc about your issue during the weekend. People do not work weekends so that is why you haven't gotten a response.

My iCarbon was purchased used from HP Autowerks so it is 100% genuine. I am saying it has worse mesh issues than what you posted because some of the glue even came off the mesh during transportation and I have 0 problems with it because it makes no difference unless you are looking closely at it.

Also I do not see how the iCarbon is superior in finish, the weave pattern is 99% similar with the iCarbon having 1 less defect that I counted vs the Scopione.

If you want perfect everything then you need to order the BMW diffuser for 1300$.
Appreciate 0