View Single Post
      08-27-2018, 06:31 PM   #47
mtwyi66
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcelr8 View Post
Thought I might introduce myself. Just purchased an older 2013 135is. I've seen a couple 135 around town and figured somebody might be on here - one seemingly works close to city way I've noticed - blue.

One of the reasons I purchased was that an older 2003 Supercharged Mach I owned just got completely owned by a 135 at IRP. It had been tuned and was running e85 if I remember correctly. I sorted have eyes on trying to do the same to this one, but my familiarity with BMW engines could almost be measured in this paragraph.

If anybody has experience with jb4 or some other type of tuner, let me know I would really enjoy the lessons. Looks like IRP is shut up for the nationals, but if anybody might be down for 9/19, let me know. cars and coffee might be another place.
Welcome!

Theres a few around the city. I believe some guys are on the northside. McGinity Motorworks gets a good amount of cars there. Im located in Franklin Township but mine is more of a weekend toy but I'm always down for a good cruise!

Thanks,
Mike
Appreciate 0