Alexim
Private First Class
Brazil
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M

Arrow BMW 1M Single Turbo Build

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi guys.. Just finished my ST build on the 1M and wanted to create this for everyone eles who's done the ST or is planning on it... It's working great. The low to mid range is lost, due to the lag, but once it kicks in it's fantastic. Couldn't be happier... We did everything in house, similar to the fftec top mount kit.. Here's a few pics... Turbo is a Garrett gtx3582r.. Anyone else went single turbo?

Here's a dyno sheet on my local dyno. Note they use a correction factor due to the high altitude. So I'm guessing around 620-650whp. Im using a clutchmasters 850r cause the stock clutch couldnt hold. For tuning Im jb4 g5 with st firmware and backened flash. Currently on meth and around e20. The 4 injectors on the charge pipe are there cause Im switching to full e100 which we have available where I live. So I've added the 4 extra injectors and a separate fuel controller to deal. Not working yet!! But hopefully soon!!!! The turbo is amazing. And I've added a Tial housing for the compressor to quicken up spool a bit...

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
prompt292.00