View Single Post
      07-23-2007, 04:06 PM   #42
Won35i
Unofficial Official "IN"
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi Alpine Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
I hold the same sentiments. But it doesn't seem like there will be a M1 on the horizon for the next year. I hope they do but I am sick of waiting. I was on the waitlist of the new m3 but BMW wants too much for the M3. I think a decently equipped M3 will cost 70k out the door.
easily! In my eyes, not worth the additional cost over the E46. If the 135 has an M suspension then its the perfect car for me. Granted it may not be a real M, but Id rather have FI over NA for one. 2: All the badging and the few interior differences wont sway me enough to buy it for the added cost. It would have to be superior to the 135 performance and handling wise, not aesthetically for me to justify buying an M1. If they handle the same, Ill stick with a 135. I can make a lot more power out of boost than I can with an intake and cams. Id love to pull up next to an M1 (if it ever exists again), and take the doors right off of it. Ill still have respect for the Motorsport division, but I have lost some with the introduction of the newest M3.
Appreciate 0