02-16-2018, 01:06 PM   #24
chris_flies
Sideways and Smiling
Rep
Drives: In Exuberance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head View Post
Thank you, honestly it depends on what you are looking for and plan on doing with your own car.

In my case it will be my only daily, so i do not mind the fog lights. Infact i appreciate having them since i live 400m above sea level and we get a lot of fog (even as we speak at 17:50) in Bavaria. Since i will occasionally do some track days (nothing professional or even aggressive, just your average car guy that likes to have fun on the weekend on a track) the brakes (stock) maybe just barely enough for me (we shall see with time, at least a proper fluid will be used).
I liked my Hawk (some sporty level) pads. Very low dust, good fade resistance, initial bite was lacking (compared to OEM pads). I'm eyeing some Cool Carbon S/T Plus pads after I eat through these F30 335i OEM pads in April...