JJSchmooze
I'm on that Orange Crush
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe VOP ZCV ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5 View Post
Defensive much?

Yes we are still on the subject because time and time again GT Haus' ways don't change.

Here is your problem, you assume I and other forum members are ignorant and don't know certain things. Just like my mention of TUV Certification. I know what TUV certification is, I didn't think I had to explain what it was and that it is intended for selling products in Germany. I was merely using it as an example of what forum members ask for from members and more likely than not, its asked of wheel manufacturers from forum members (specifically those residing in Germany). Instead you challenge my intelligence (just like that supposed R&D talk) and resort to passive aggressive insults.

I'm not going to resort to that, I merely stated the facts that are posted all over the forums, the reputation speaks for itself. Again, if you really did some R&D on this or any other exhaust system, you would not hesitate to show some proof.

At least some vendors know how to post: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574574
I totally agree. I really have had a difficult time reasoning why such vendor's feel they can just throw anything together and then because they are marketing these products to cars that are a little more expensive than say a 370Z, or EVO, or Lexus...they automatically assume they can ask for an extra $750-$1000 for an exhaust.

A BMW does not require more R&D than any other car when it comes to manufacturing an exhaust. I am not even singling just Meister out either, I am sorry but Akrapovic has to be out of their minds if they think they can ask almost $5000 for an exhaust. Anyone that spends 10% of what the car's initial MSRP was on an exhaust has no concept of the value of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
Glad you know what TUV is, so you also knew this TUV has nothing to do with US market..?
Just as before, you were talking about unnecessary things / non-related topics
and we are just pointing them out for you, in case if you weren’t aware.
and FYI we never have doubted other forum members.

BTW, say... if we provide you with some Kiva analysis results,
will you be able to tell us how to further improve our products?
TUV is a good measure for the consumer even in other markets since it is the most stringent testing in the free world. If your product meets that, then most scrutiny is avoided.

Korean made= Less value. Sorry but that is why Hyundai has difficulty asking $50,000 for the Equos. No I-Pad owner's manual will relinquish the fact that the vehicle is engineered by a country that 50 years ago was tilling their crops by hand.

The truth hurts sometimes, even if it's biased. Such is life.......lower your price

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.” Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0