02-05-2024, 05:58 PM   #19
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
49ers, I hope Trent Williams gets the ring he deserves. Also, I find Travis Kelce to be a complete douche nozzle, even before the whole Taylor Swift thing. I'm ready for that guy to start losing at life; we can start with the Super Bowl.
LMAO, tell me how you really feel!

I'm not disagreeing though, guy looks a bit like a pedo dating her, supposedly they are near the same age or something? It just looks crazy ODD and weird, they don't match AT ALL. Don't even me started on her lol, poor girl w supposedly no friends crashes the music scene, ya right. Major backing, just like that other one, Eilish and countless others. Manufactured.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0