The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocklanders
Seemed like a low number to me, I just bought a new 135 that I'm in love with at the moment so I've been shopping these parts.
My garage should have everything listed. Berk axle back on eBay was around $420 shipped. BMS catless downpipes was around $350. Injen intake was $250 on eBay after shipping. ER charge pipe was $300 something after shipping. Cx racing fmic kit on eBay was $500 after shipping. JB4 $500. BMS meth kit $500. Walboro inline fuel pump from eBay and connectors about $150. After doing the math looks like it's closer to $3k. Either way did every install myself saving tons. Even did the valve cleaning myself. For how much faster it is now $3k was well worth it. Oil changes myself. Plugs myself even upgraded clutch myself with floor jacks and basic tools. eBay was my friend with a lot of these things. Sellers usually accepted my best offers. Like I said, I've never driven a Porsche but I'm thinking if I could drop another couple grand on suspension I would think it would perform extremely well next to the Porsche. So add $5k to a N54 135i price, would it perform better than a stock cayman? And what would the price of said Porsche be? I think I saw someone say around $30k. I'd be pretty confident a N54 with recalls and failures already fixed could be found and add $5k in mods would be under $30k. Maybe? Not trying to claim I know these things that's why there's ?'s.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0