Drives: 09' 135i 6AT FBO - MHD Tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913 View Post
way to contribute.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913 View Post
n54door
I actually just read the first couple of posts from your thread in 2013 about the open flash tablet. saying how you didn't like the jb4 g4. you acknowledge it's different than the g5. first you actually praise it. so why the hate towards it and anyone talking about it. it's come a long way since the g4. everyone should know all the options out there. no need to get pissy when someone talks about something you may not choose to install on your car. jb4 has been in my car, from g4 to g5 with backend, from ~280 to 405whp and delivers power when I want it. can't say enough good things about it.
Cool, glad I was able to rough up your feathers enough for you to research all of my posts as a way to try to find something to help further a dead end argument. There really are other things in life that are more productive than reading posts from 2013.

The G4 was not good at modulating boost. The OpenFlash tablet was, however, it did not perform well up top, so I got rid of it right about the time the G5 ISO was released. It was better, so yes, I praised it because it was the best option available.

Now, MHD is the best option, so I praise it as well.

The JB4 G5 is is the same as the G4, only with better boost control. Sure there are a bunch of little options that are scattered all over the most non user-friendly interface I have ever seen from a legit company, but none of them matter if you do not use METH or boost outside of 22psi.

Not pissy at all, just annoyed by the all ad-nauseum in your posts here in this thread. Have you every tried a good flash tune? This thread is simply about that, not piggyback systems. My guess is you have not.
Appreciate 0