View Single Post
      10-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
I went thru the same research as you although this was nearly two years ago. At the time DForce was coming out with "the" race specific wheel for our cars. They still have options out there but it was Apex that finally came through with "the" race specific wheel. I got tired of waiting and found a good deal on some used forged wheels.

I next researched tires. Btw you really don't save much weight going from RFT to non-RFT. A few tire brands are prone to being heavy but most were within a few pounds of each other.

And of course smaller wheels are lighter so 17's would be the way to go if you didn't mind the look.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0