View Single Post
      06-09-2019, 07:47 PM   #6
Goombeh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Little M, Fat GTR, Golf R.

I understand completely, mine was being used daily and as much as I loved it, it was spending so much time sitting in painful stop/start traffic, easing out the clutch, easing in the clutch, trying to avoid people in their Camry’s desperately cutting in front of me trying to get home 30secs faster to just sit down on the couch and do nothing anyway.

I wasn’t enjoying putting my little car through that. And I also think a little differently to some, I don’t think if it as an investment, it doesn’t really qualify for it here in Aust anyway, but the car feels so perfect to me that I’ve for the first time, not thought about selling it after three years. So now my head is saying, keep this special little car, for a long time, and I don’t want to wear it out on rubbish driving. I want it to always be able to sing!!!

I bought a cheap little MkV GTI cos I just love ‘em, and it’s great for all the mundane stuff and it makes the mundane stuff not so....

And the 1M now is super enjoyable each and every time it goes out. Problems solved. And aging parents can actually get out of the Golf..
Appreciate 1
nachob2309.50