View Single Post
      11-03-2007, 11:45 PM   #148
bavarianbutcher
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 3 Series BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro Durch Tod View Post
Is $1400 worth 1 sec better 0-60, when racing anythin is helpful. And yeah a headwind will hurt ur time but itll hurt the guy your racing just as much. And do you really wanna wait til you get to the twisties to burn that dodge, also not everyone has twisties around too.
My answer since I am personally bored with drag racing and would like to see that $1400 go to something better (like fixing the understeer) is yes! I would love to show all the guys driving new chargers (ugly) that there is much more to being quick than just going in a straight line. Anyone can shift gears (or just put the foot down) and go fast but I want a car that can also get me ahead on the turns! I want to show them who the better driver is not who has the fastest 0-60 (which these days any decent drag race at a stop light will reach speeds well over 60). I want to bob and weave my little 1er through traffic to get to work on time. As for the wind lucky for us dodge still hasn't learned a single lesson about aerodynamics
Appreciate 0