Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
This thread is from 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiHac View Post
Tiago@VRSF When should I receive a confirmation email? I've made a purchase as guest but never received a confirmation email. I did email sales too and haven't received anything back.
You should have received an order confirmation immediately after ordering but I'll get our web guys on this ASAP if you didn't receive one. We were closed Friday and Monday but if you PM or e-mail us I'll be happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytokatly View Post
Dont bother buddy, it's probably on back order as usual and hell reply to you with an attitude. Not a professional business and this guy Tiago is a liar. Just read the reviews, not the good ones because they're fake, but the bad ones. Everyone is complaining about the same thing
You ordered a chargepipe on Saturday the 20th. Received a response on the 22nd which was the next business day and then went on a social media and review rampage because your product didn't ship the same day. I'm incredibly sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations of weekend same day shipping.

We've provided you with a full refund. We have literally thousands of positive reviews, if you're suggesting they're all fake reviews then thousands of forum members on these boards must be fake as well
Appreciate 1
AndyW672.00