10-22-2018, 06:35 PM   #8
raytokatly
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 Acura TL sh-awd 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
This thread is from 2006.

You should have received an order confirmation immediately after ordering but I'll get our web guys on this ASAP if you didn't receive one. We were closed Friday and Monday but if you PM or e-mail us I'll be happy to help.

You ordered a chargepipe on Saturday the 20th. Received a response on the 22nd which was the next business day and then went on a social media and review rampage because your product didn't ship the same day. I'm incredibly sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations of weekend same day shipping.

We've provided you with a full refund. We have literally thousands of positive reviews, if you're suggesting they're all fake reviews then thousands of forum members on these boards must be fake as well
What kind of business closes Friday-Monday? Oh yeah, the back order kind. What kind of business doesnt have a phone number? Oh yeah the scam kind. You take people's money, and then second guess whether you have it in stock or not. And you make communication difficult and "close" on the days you know the products on back order and customers are trying to reach you. I've never ordered anything online without an immediate ETA. But hey, that's so people give you their money up front, secure your bag, then you find the product for the customer and ignore them while you're doing so. Or just say you're "closed" lol. You're exposed, dude. A lot of people have filed a dispute with their bank against you due to this reason. You SHOULD NOT let people order if shit is on back order. If I knew it was on back order, I would not have ordered it to begin with. Do you see why I'm irate? The same reason you pissed off a lot of other people. DONT turn this shit around and make it about shipping. Learn to run a business. Now I have a non running car because of you, I would have went to the store and got an OEM instead of waiting 2 days just to find out it's on back order for another 3, meaning I wont get it for another 10 days.
Appreciate 1