01-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #353
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numb3rs View Post
lulz.. u need to take a hit of teh bong bro.

Lastly, I never said, that you said... the Mustang was going to be lighter. Ironically, it was you that got upset about how lightweight some if us suggested the new M1 was going to be. qq more plz
Here's exactly what you said:

Quote:
I would think the BMW would be more direct, unsettled and simply out handle the Mustang. The New M1 will weight about 400lbs lighter, haver a much lower center of gravity, wider track, wider tires and more low end torque as well..!

Actual spec don't mean anything, it how they are applied to the ground is what counts. BMW wins in every way.
Quote:

Please read the "The Boss" and other tell-tales from BMW?
BMW has suggested several times, that they want to reduce the M1 weight by 60kg ~ 90kg from the current 135i. Which is roughly around 1400kg... (doesn't sound too hard to do)

Now PLEASE quote where I said the Mustang was going to be lighter.

The 1400kg number came straight out of your ass. No one with any knowledge of automotive engineering believes this car will only weight 3000lbs, and the inside source that's been posting here has specifically stated 1500kg (which I quoted for you in the other thread), which is 3300lbs.

Quote:
Brevity is usually my thing and Jeremy, you are ruining my weekend high. I'll not respond to you again. As I have dealt with your type many times over...

Brevity has NEVER been your thing. Your posts on this subject have continually been nothing but long winded and pointless ramblings about how BMW can do no wrong. You lack perspective, you a lack objectivity, you lack experience, and you a basic understanding of the physics involved, yet still attempt to reference them to back your preformed opinions. Not responding to me (or anyone else) was what you should have done in the first place.

Enjoy that high...it's all you've got.

Some time it's better to remain silent......Bro.
Appreciate 0