11-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #132
PyratOne
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe (Not an M1!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33g33 View Post
Does anyone know if the center still has orange stitched 1M mats?

I've not been able to get a good answer via email and it's a bit difficult to get someone on the phone there.

I've told my CA to put in the request, but he seems to think that the PC is out of the 1M mats. I can't find them on BMW website either.
see if you can make sense of this

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=579080

Basically, PCD does not supply the 1M mats. To get them, your CA has to either send them to PCD for your pickup. OR, your CA can send them to your home (or you pick them up from your dealer). I think they are currently on backorder.

I didnt get ANY mats during ED. Then, I didnt get ANY mats during PCD. Even after repeated requests.

My CA is an asshat dumbass, its not PCD's fault.

PCD was AWESOME otherwise. ALthough Im still waiting for 1200mile service records from VPC to confrm correct fluids. Waiting.......still waiting...... Again, not PCD's fault, they dont do the 1200 mile service. Oh, did I mention Im still waiting for my 1200mile service records? Anyone? Bueller?

edit: I have two emails from PCD saying as much, so I wouldnt "bark up the PCD tree". Hassle (ahem, ask) your CA for them. Its the best use of your time.

Top Gear Magazine - Jason Barlow about the 1M
Appreciate 0