View Single Post
      09-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #67
superchargedman
Captain
Rep
Drives: The ///Mbulance: 1M AW

i understand your logic, but let the guy eat his cake. i equate this nagging to the people who get their burning crosses all ready for a riot when they hear someone has added some bits of non-functional cf to their car. go after the dick with the whitened up kkk-mobile in shanghai. that's true blasphemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_vB View Post
I fully understand the KWs are higher spring rate than stock. However given how much you lowered the car they are either a) not high enough to prevent bottoming or b) way to stiff for the shocks. The spring and shock rate needs to increase but roughly (initial suspension travel/ modified suspension travel).

This is pretty simple. You wanted your car to look faster. So you made some changes that did that, but you actually made the car slower. And you seem fine with that. OK, have fun, but that's the definition of poser. Sorry, just calling a spade a spade.

If you didn't want feedback perhaps you shouldn't have asked, and you can take comfort that I have the minority opinion here so you're in good company.
Appreciate 0