View Single Post
      03-14-2016, 09:15 AM   #8
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
If you do not plan to track or autocross your car at all, the Dinan plates are debatable and even the sway bar are debatable. However, adding the plates will not cosmetically cause an issue and might only slightly contribute an inner tire wear issue. It will depend on how aggressively you drive on the street and how little toe you set your alignment at. Toe and camber in combination eats up tires.

I did not add sway bars or camber plates when I did my suspension. If I had it to do over and I had the slight extra money, I'd do front and rear sway bars, and Dinan plates, and I do not track or autcross my car at all. As far as perfect camber for day to day driving, I think 2deg front and rear is perfect.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0