View Single Post
      06-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #9
twenza
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: Dealer

Compass claims I have used when I had my crash, At the time I was driving my 2012 D22 navara, was told I would receive a call back within 30 minutes. Once I phoned back 2 hours later I was told I would receive another call back, stupidly I waited, 3 hours later close to closing time I called again and demanded to speak to a supervisor, was told that Compass Claims was actually closed on the weekends and I was speaking to a call centre that takes messages, but somebody would call me on Monday. Furious, I had no other choice, (crash happened on Friday night, drunk driver crossed a median strip and hit me head on, Thank god for bullbars!)

So after a boring weekend at home carless, I cought a cab to work the Monday, after multiple calls back and forth they finally agreed and said that somebody would drop the car off to me at end of work and meet me out front. Now, they praise themselves on giving Like for Like cars.

I was met out the front by someone, with the keys to a Corolla, not impressed. It also had NO fuel in it.

So I had that car for about a month until I got my Navara back, 6 months later I receive a phonecall from compass claims stating I have a court appearance as the Drunk Drivers insurance policy wasn't covering the loan car, after I argued with them and the lawyer that I was at 0% fault, why on earth would I be taken to court, she admitted she called the wrong person.....

NEVER again will I use compass claims, I have since updated my policy to having loan car + I have 2 cars, V35 skyline and 2010 Lancer.

END OF RANT.
Appreciate 0