View Single Post
      01-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #25
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

Replies in this thread should be strictly related to the topic.

Im not trying to be a dick but the guy is donating his personal time, effort, and expertise. I know how hard it is to spearhead a project for such a large group and its easy to stray from the topics at hand. Continuing to add options or variables only makes it more difficult.

If someone wants to formally take the duty to contact BMWNA and see if they can get them to step up and do this for the people that have purchased a 1M then please step up in this thread and keep us posted with the developments.

Otherwise we need to narrow down the options Metak has presented to us.

I think its clear most people want the ring over the plaque because it gives the most OEM look. It replaces an existing piece and can be reversed back to exact OEM specs when needed. If Metak is doing a ring and letting the rest of us piggyback on his project then there is no plaque option here. A group of people who prefer the plaque can start a parallel project for that. No offense to that group, its a great idea, but this isnt where its going to happen.

As far as color... I would think they could make batches in various colors. I may be wrong but Metak if you could clear up for us.... does the entire run have to be in the same material/color?
Appreciate 0