Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
It was the only one for sale that had direct access to the beach.

The properties in Mexico are wayyyyy cheaper- so given that I have somewhat of a creative mind (says the musician right?) I had to look at it and see the potential in it rather than the original presentation.

Kept telling myself - you can build a home on a beach but you can't bring a beach to a home.

I love my condo in LB (where I'm usually at) since its beach front as well and the views are spectacular but I wanted a change from that "organized" feel you get from having to pay HOAs to a property management group.- I also wanted more of a Spanish style home to vacation/gather my thoughts at.
I would never buy a property ruled by hoa. I'm too much of a rebel.

That was an excellent reasoning. I look forward to hear your music, and what ever guarantees you need to know it wont be spread by me will be given. I don't do that shit.
HoAs are thhheeeeeee worst.

I can't even have a Seahawks door mat without them freaking out.

But...I love the location/place. And long beach reminds me of Seattle except with better weather.

It's a process but it's coming Lups! It's coming!! I can assure you my talents are worth waiting for! But I'm also not going to send out a rough demo without some mix/copyright ideas are finalized (I don't think you'd do anything, but I'd be a fool not to)