Bimmer-Bob
!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
As for the physics, stock 135i is 52 / 48...a 128i is 51/49. That is rather marginal, and you had better be one hell of an experienced driver to appreciate the difference. The 135i does weighs a bit more overall, and if anything, THAT is a bigger issue than a practically nonexistent balance difference.
I agree, I think the weight delta is the main issue - but it also happens that more of that weight is up front. Anyway, I was merely quoting you when I said "weight and balance."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
Don't get angry, I am only giving my opinion...it only happens to be more complicated and better thought-out than any rebuttals anyone has given me, with exception of the OP who was not only polite but well-reasoned.
I'm not angry, I just think you're being sort of an internet bully, and quite arrogant to think that anyone is even interested in your opinion, much less feels obligated to provide you with a "worthy" enough debate. Your approval, or disapproval, or thoughts on the subject are completely irrelevant and uninteresting to me.

But keep talking about your cool bikes, we're really impressed.