View Single Post
      09-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
amyracecar
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 '97 328is, E82 '11 128is

baby got hit - input please!

had my baby 1er for a few months now and was out around town when...

i was in the center turn lane waiting to make a left into said shopping center - asshole 3series was wanting to make a left out of the shopping center - i was waiting b/c there was oncoming traffic but douche 3series pulled out anyway, stopped, then realized he was gonna get T-boned BUT I was in front of him -well I see this and move up as much as possible but DOUCHE somehow manages to still fuck up and tag the rear passenger bumper.. and i smacked the shit out of my head but the sport seats kept me safe n sound..

[note homeboy knows he fucked up b/c he copped to it and his insurance is taking full responsibility/liability w/o even waiting for the police report so at least that is straight!]

Still - I am livid that my pristine car has now been sexually assaulted and though there was no penetration [frame damage], she is scarred for life... and if/when I go to sell her... plus once the bumper comes off -

Early next week I take it to the insurance adjustor and though I already have an estimate - I want to know what everyone here thinks is a reasonable amount to ask for to compensate for depreciation now that the VIN has been marred by said accident..

Car has 25K miles and is immaculate otherwise - interior still smells brand new, no food/drink, garage kept, etc..

I am sooo pissed off that my baby got molested.... fuck other drivers

Thanks in advance -
Attached Images

Appreciate 0