cozza
///Mthusiast
Australia
Rep
Drives: M135i (March delivery)

BUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozza View Post
Greetings gents (& ladies). It's been over 6 months since I departed with my beloved 125i, and I've been hanging onto a few bits and pieces thinking I might get her back some day. But, the time has come to move on, and so, I'm selling the following:

Injen SP1121 CAI - [SOLD]

ProRack WhispBar Roof Rack with Mont Blanc bike carrier. This is the best looking and quietest roofrack on the market, and it looks fantastic on the 1er (as good as a roof rack can, anyway!). Will suit E82 or E87 from 2004 to current. Before I bought this I tried the Thule brand and found them to be noisy, not to mention ugly. I found that when driving at speeds over around 60km, an annoying whistling noise was caused by the Thule one. Luckily I was able to return and swap it for the ProRack. The ProRack one is the only one that doesn't hang over the sides of the car beyond the actual mounting points. I've included a couple of photos showing it fitted to my 125i.

The roof racks cost me over $300, and the bike carrier was $239.

Happy to take $250 for both or best offer.

Wasn't used more than 5 times as my passion for driving far outweighed my interest in mountain biking!

Keys, mounting hardware and all instructions included.

Details on the ProRack roof rack here.

And info on the bike carrier here.

Photos below. Excuse the dust - they've been hanging in my garage for a few months but are in near new condition.

Pick up is from Fitzroy, VIC. Can ship but you're looking at around $100 through e-go.com.au

Email me at hello@coreywright.com.au if you're interested in either item.