View Single Post
      12-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #71
YS1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyB1M View Post
This guy actually insisted on wasting his own time what he fails to tell everyone how the story truly went . I can understand that he's mad bc it seemed he wanted the car & he never gave me a chance to breathe and after the auction he was very pushy once i made a mistake by not putting a reserve (which I thought I did and if I did this would have never happened). He told me it was in writing that he could take "legal action" if I didn't sell him the car. I told him I'm not obligated to sell him the car for a steal on a mistake and I have every right to call my own shots on what I want to do with the car and I'd be losing to much to sell for that .
He then told me that we should settle for 32,000 which I was still iffy on. I needed the cash so I told him that could work let's arrange a pickup .... He mention a day I told him that could work so he set it up. The next day I went to New Jersey to all out auto since a friend of mine works there his team was interested in looking at the car so I drove out they checked it out and they offered me 32k as we'll!!!! After that my buddy then convinced me this is a one of a kind car I'm nuts to get rid of it . I set up my blue tooth I gave mike a call on my way home on my newly setup Bluetooth!! There was no answer I left him A message I told him the deal that I was just leaving all out auto and that I was offered 32 grand that it wouldn't make any sense to sell for that . I told him to call me back so we can talk.
Now listen to this. I didn't receive a phone call for 3 days until I get a knock at my door which was Wes and I was completely caught off gaurd . I told this guy i called mike and told him the situation that he should have never sent his good friend out to my house !!
This was all miles fault in the end he thought by just having his friend show up at my house with a check would leave me no choice to sell my car .

Just so everyone gets this I don't need to explain myself and by all of you going against me might make yourselves feel better it's not hurting me one bit bc how mike put the story is not how it went and I would never do that to someone

but if he actually cared about his friend he would have never sent him over to my house to waist his time .

Anything is possible re the coincidence of you getting an offer from a dealer of the same name in NJ.... but didn't you buy this car from All Out Auto in Marietta, GA? I actually test drove this same car in September 2012 when it was there... Seemed fine but needed to be detailed since (as previously stated in this thread or another) the owner of the dealership had originally bought this car not to sell but to track.

Anyway, season's greetings to all...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0